Hematology Analyzer Combo With Chemistry Analyzer Diluent Hematology Analyzer Price Edan H30
Less Reagent Consumption
At least 50% lower than other competitors
• 10L diluent can support around 650 tests
• Reagent consumption is a very sensitive issue to end-user side.
Cost per test is defifined by reagent consumption on each cycle
as well as on maintenance, For profifit-wise, higher reagent
effificiency comes with higher profifit per test.
• Maintenance for analyzers between different system
platforms and brands differ variably.
• Daily, weekly, monthly and annually maintenance is
the popular maintenance requirements.
• But we, only require for weekly and annually base
maintenance, which is also an extremely simple
and cost effective maintenance list.
• Small sample volume makes it ideal for pediatric samples
• Small reagent consumption with highest reagent effificiency
• Minimum maintenance requirement and diffificulty ever
• Excellent performance with satisfying reliability and stability
Outstanding Flagging System
Test result provides two type of alarms-both Pathology and Morphology.
The exclusive feature, only we can support such detailed and outstanding flflagging system.
|Electrical impedance method for cell counting and cyanide free lyse for hemoglobin measurement|
WBC, LYM#, MID#, GRA#, LYM%, MID%, GRA%,RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PLT, MPV, PDW, PCT, P-LCR, and 3 Histograms for WBC, RBC and PLT
Up to 60 samples per hour
|9.6μL for whole blood mode ; 20μL for predilution mode|
WBC: 80μm RBC: 50μm
|10.4 inch TFT color touch screen|
|35,000 files including demographics, results and histograms, 12 QC files (100 data per file)|
Built-in thermal printer, various print-out formats; external printer optional
Mouse and keyboard, connected by USB port
|5 x USB Port, LAN|
|Temperature: 18°C~32°C ;|
Humidity: ≤80% ;
Air pressure: 70 kPa~106 kPa
|Depth (430 mm) x Width (275 mm) x Height (406 mm)|